Why work with Shorewest Surety Services?
The professionals at Shorewest Surety Services, Inc. service hundreds of contractors located throughout the Midwest. By applying our thorough knowledge of the surety industry, you can be confident that we are qualified to handle your surety needs. Some of our strengths include:
- An understanding of the construction industry, which includes estimating, bidding and cost control systems.
- Knowledge of construction, contract and surety law.
- Understanding of local and regional construction markets.
- Familiarity with accounting and accounting regulations, which includes financial statement analysis.
- A reputation in the marketplace for integrity and honesty.
Today’s surety markets are evolving at a rapid pace, and surety markets recognize that the agents of Shorewest Surety Services, Inc. are a reliable extension to their own underwriting staff. Our market relationships are solidified at the senior executive level, and we are recognized as leading performers for several sureties. These types of relationships afford us greater flexibility and consideration, which directly benefit our clients.
Value Added Services
Shorewest Surety Services, Inc. continues to be at the forefront in Value Added services, and as a result, our clients benefit from the significant relationships we have in the industry. We have outstanding relationships with top accounting firms, insurance agencies and banks in the Midwest, and we can help you put your team of professionals together.
At Shorewest Surety Services, Inc., we have recognized that technological advances are a true Value Added component to servicing your needs. Our bond execution software, which includes Surety 2000 and Bondpro, revolutionizes the bond process. It allows us to provide meaningful data summaries regarding our clients’ financial and bid performance.
Our reports include:
- Comprehensive Analysis of Work in Process
- Financial Statement Analysis
- General and Administrative Expense Analysis
- Bid Results Variance Reports